Monday, June 23, 2014

Coffee Table Reads

I received an Amazon gift card for graduation, so I decided to invest in some coffee table books that I've been wanting. I love that coffee table books can really tell a lot about the owner's interests and hobbies.

Coffee Table Books

I purchased Garden and Gun's The Southerner's Handbook: A Guide to Living the Good Life and love it! It's a fun guide to the South; it talks about southern cooking, proper party attire, how to throw a great party, and much more! My family is mentioned in the guide, which is also too cool! I also purchased Essentially Lilly: A Guide to Colorful Entertaining and am planning on purchasing Essentially Lilly: A Guide to Colorful Holidays. 

Tory Burch recently announced her new book, Tory Burch: In Color, which is available for pre-sale. I'm hoping to buy it soon! My other must-have coffee table reads are a Charleston book (I'd love this one by Rick Rhodes), Kate Spade New York: Things We Love, a book about my hometown, and Domino's Domino: The Book of Decorating

What coffee table books do you love? Have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

5 comments:

  1. Your family is in the Guide?! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks! This a great post idea, might have to share some of my favorites soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool your family is in the guide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good coffee table book! I definitely want to get the Kate Spade and Tory Burch ones.
    http://thetallblondeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. We dont have any at my house. When you finish your magazine for the month everyone in my family just sits their magazine on the table...So guests have a variety to choose from. haha

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!