Friday, June 20, 2014

Coastin' + Thirsty Friday

I've been loving the look of needlepoint coasters lately. I think they'd make a great hostess, Father's Day, housewarming, or boyfriend gift. My favorites are from Asher Riley and Smathers and Branson.  I'd love a set for a bar, as well! Here are some of my favorites: 

USA 



Derby

South Carolina

And since it's Friday, I'd most likely be sipping on this yummy sangria while I used my needlepoint coasters:


Ingredients:
-1/2 cup brandy
-1/4 cup lemon juice
-1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
-1/3 cup orange juice
-1 (750 ml bottle) red wine (I like red moscato to make mine sweeter)
-1/2 cup triple sec
-1 lemon, 1 lime, and 1 orange (all sliced into rounds)
-1/4 cup white sugar (optional)
-2 cups carbonated water (optional)

Directions:
Mix all together; stir to dissolve sugar, then add sliced rounds for flavoring. Enjoy!

Have a fabulous day!

Miss Southern Prep
*Recipe and photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!