Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sponsor: Collard Queens Chic Boutique


Today I'd like to introduce y'all to my newest sponsor, Collard Queens Chic Boutique. Collard Queens Chic Boutique or "CQCB," as I call it, was founded by Ginny and Robin, two southern ladies who have a flair for fashion. CQCB has cute dresses (casual and some perfect for gameday), bow ties for your gent, jewelry, accessories, and much more. The prices are so affordable (some dresses are on sale for less than $30), and everything is so cute. Here are some of my favorite pieces:
 
This dress is currently on sale for $20!
 
I adore this dress--it's number one on my want list from CQCB!
 
I'm loving the scallops on this top!
 
There's even a gift for your gent!
 
I would love to wear this to pay homage to one of my favorite states (which I called home for years).
 
What do you love from Collard Queens Chic Boutique? Have a wonderful day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

2 comments:

  1. I love that second dress and that bow tie is so cute!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to check then out right now! That first dress is to die for! And I LOVE that bow tie for my man candy!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!