Friday, May 16, 2014

Small Doses of Happiness

These are a few (small) things that make me happy:
 
Something about this pillow makes me so happy. Every time I look at it, it makes me think of one of my favorite cities and my dream of living there.
 
Peonies and Hydrangeas
I love fresh flowers and these two are my favorite.
 
Pink
Anything pink makes me happy.
 
Starbucks
Sometimes I forget what a treat this is, but I always look forward to my daily Starbucks drink.
 
Handwritten Notes
I love writing and receiving thank you notes. I love that the person writing the note took time out of his/her day to thank me for a gift.
 
Wine
I love wine nights with my bffs, a glass of wine after a long day, or a few glasses after a really bad day haha!
 
What's on your happiness list? Have a fabulous Friday!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*Photos 2-6 via Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE CatStudio pillows - I think they are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peonies and hydrangeas!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those things are on my Happy List!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love peonies!!! And Pink! And that pillow! We are pretty much the same person!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!