Thursday, May 22, 2014

Review: Barrington Gifts Tote + What's in my tote

I was recently sent the most perfect summer tote by Barrington Gifts. I chose the St. Anne tote in a blue and white striped pattern. I'm sure y'all remember the photo from last week's post:

I love that I could get my initials put on it!

Here's a view of the whole bag:

Inside, it's huge, with a zippered size compartment and side pockets.


And just to show y'all, this is everything I keep in my tote on a daily basis:


And there's room to spare! Here's a full view of everything I keep inside the bag (pictured on my new Lilly tray):

{1: Koozies; 2: Lilly notepad+Sharpie pen; 3: Sunglasses w/croakies; 4: Minimergency kit; 5: Hayden Reis bag filled with essentials (see them here); 6: Kate Spade wallet (old, but similar sold here)}
 
And here are some other favorites from Barrington Gifts that I've been loving:
I love their gameday section. It allows you to customize your own bag with your school colors, then you can make it any pattern you want! I'm loving these USC bags!

This money clip is the perfect Father's Day gift!

 
 


 


What's your favorite item from Barrington Gifts? Have a great day!

Miss Southern Prep

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with the bag that you got! I want one just like it!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tote! It is perfect for summer!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!