Thursday, May 29, 2014

Random Musings of Miss Southern Prep

I feel like my brain is a little all-over the place today, so sorry that this post is a little jumbled.


I really want an upholstered headboard. I've been looking at different tutorials, and I think my dad is going to make me one for wherever I move! I'm waiting to hear back from a few jobs, so I'm going to hold off until I figure out where I'm living. 
____________________


I love Twine and Twig! Their necklaces are so cute. 
______________________


I'm a huge fan of Heather Dubrow, but I'm not loving her on Orange County this season. She's gotten into a lot of petty (and unnecessary) arguments with Shannon, plus it always seems like she's trying to look down on her castmates. 
________________________


Honestly, I'm not in love with any of the new Lilly agendas. I like the Jellies Be Jammin and the Orange Grove Monkeys, but I want to see if Lilly will do leather agendas again this year. But it's annoying that the planners are 17 months, yet the company releases a new one every year. I always feel like I'm wasting money when I buy the new one. 
________________________


This maxi is the perfect summer maxi, in my opinion. Plus, it comes in three colors, and is on sale for  less than $40 at Nordstrom. 

Happy Thursday! 

Miss Southern Prep 

5 comments:

  1. I love an upholstered headboard. We don't have one but I still think they're super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love an upholstered headboard! I wish I had one. And that maxi would be great for summer. I really like the blue that is pictured!
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the maxi and the headboard idea! I'm with you on Heather. I used to really root for her but it's obnoxious how frequently she corrects others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want an upholstered headboard so badly! And I that maxi is to die for! I dont think I will be getting a Lilly agenda this year...

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the upholstered headboard!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!