Friday, May 23, 2014

Post-grad Life

I'm nannying some this some, but other than that, I'm just hanging out until the fall. This is what I've been up to lately:
 
Rearranging my room
 
LOVING the newest book by one of my favorite authors
 
Enjoying one of my graduation gifts (Lilly wine glasses) a little too much

Organizing
 
Starting some summer reading
 
Taking advantage of the Nordstrom Half-Yearly sale (and double points for Nordstrom cardholders)
 
Stocking up on new makeup  
 
Hard life, right? Have a fabulous weekend!

Miss Southern Prep 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're living it up. Oh wow is it Nordstrom sale time already? The year has gone entirely too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to start my summer reading!

    Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are having a really fun summer!!! And it's just started!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of your half empty summer. I wish I hadnt planned to have a job every day!!! But you will have to do book reviews on the ones your read!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your summer! Once I graduated, I caught up on a ton of reading and way too much online shopping.
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been picking up some Summer reads too! You'll have to share your favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!