Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Mariposa Love

I know I've told y'all that I've been really into interior design lately, even though I don't have my own place yet. One company I've always loved is Mariposa, even more now that I want to start collecting items for my own place! My favorite is the pearl collection, and I've been working on collecting some of the pieces. Here are some products I love from them:
 
 
I received this little catch-all for graduation.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Do you love Mariposa? Have a fabulous day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

3 comments:

  1. I love love mariposa. I have the napkin set and a couple of platters. So classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The catch all you received is a great graduation gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mariposa! I want the catch all you got for graduation!

    Love Always.
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!