Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Life Lately

Please excuse my lack of posting the past 3 weeks. I've had a lot going on, so I thought I'd share a life update with y'all!

I moved out of my home at school. I am still shocked that all of my belongings fit in my car haha!
 
I graduated from college on Friday, May 9. I can't believe I'm a college grad!
 
I moved back home for the summer, but I still have Carolina on my mind.
 
I was blessed to receive lots of beautiful grad gifts from friends and family. Pictured is a Lilly tray with a monogram.
 
I started shopping for new furniture, bedding and accessories for my apartment.
 
I've been catching-up on my Bravo shows (my housing at school didn't have it)!
 
Barrington Gifts sent me a gorgeous leather bag. Review coming soon!
 
What have y'all been up to? Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*RHOC photo

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything as you graduate! I know this is a big transition but lots of great things are yet to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! So exciting!!! I can't wait to see the new cast members on OC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on graduating!!!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on graduation! When you come back to SC you will have to let me know and we can meet up! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!! on graduating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on graduating! Good luck with everything :)
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on gradating! I can't believe that I'm going to be graduating in just a couple of months!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!