Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Target does it {yet} again

Y'all know that I'm a Target addict. As in I go at least once a week during the school year (it's about 15 minutes away from me) and multiple times a week during the summer. I stopped in on Saturday and found so many amazing things, I just had to share!

Love this gorgeous pitcher, which is a steal at $7.99!

These trays are only $20! I love the aqua color on the bottom right.
 
This scallop mirror was on sale for $11.98! There were a few frames that matched on sale for $4.98!
 
There were bright margarita and martini glasses in the dollar section.

The new coastal collection by Threshold came out, and there are so many affordable, cute pieces! Here are some of my favorites:

{mirror}




Have you had any great Target finds lately? Have a great day!

Miss Southern Prep

4 comments:

  1. The coastal collection is so fun for Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I was just there and the coastal collection was not there yet!!! I'll be heading there soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went there on Sunday and I saw such cute stuff out for summer! I love Targets home decorating stuff! So cute! I wish we had one closer than an hour away!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coastal collection is so adorable! I love all of the nautical details!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!