Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Summer Bucket List

My friends and I are all about making "bucket lists," whether it be for trips, semesters, or even seasons. This summer will be bittersweet, as it will probably be the last summer I spend in my hometown (for years, at least), so I want to make sure I really enjoy it and spend lots of time with my friends and family. Anyway, last night I made my summer "bucket list" and thought I'd share some of the highlights with y'all:
 
Visit a winery
 
Try a Pure Barre class with my BFFs
 
Buy a pair of David Yurman earrings
 
Enjoy margaritas at least 5x at my favorite Mexican spot  
 
Soak up the sun at the club
 
Go to a wine and paint class
 
Lose 10 pounds
 
Read Gone with the Wind 
 
Brunch with my best friend at our favorite spot (a pitcher of mimosas is $10!)

Visit the beach
 
Whew, sounds like I'll be busy, but in the best possible way! What's on your summer bucket list? Have a fabulous day!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*Photos: 2, 6, 7

5 comments:

  1. A summer bucket list! How fun. Why didn't I think of that? I think trying the Barre thing will have to be on my list too. Looks like a challenge.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gone with the wind is one of my favorites, I reread it every year! I hope to go to the beach this Summer with friends, go to the beer garden in NYC, and eat a lot of Shake Shack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing one of those wine & paint classes is on my summer bucket list too! They look so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great summer to me! A few of my sorority sisters and I were talking about trying a barre class at some point too!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I loved everything on this list more than the one before!!!! LOVE!!! GWTW is my absolute favorite book. I think you are going to love it. I sat at my Mom's house for two months after graduation and it was heavenly. ENJOY it, b/c you won't get time like that again once you start working. I am doing pb Mon, Wed, and Fri next week if you want to join me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!