Thursday, April 3, 2014

Review: Carolina2California

 I had a ton of feedback on a gorgeous Virginia pillow I was "lusting" over a week ago and on the new Charleston pillow I received, so I'm really excited to tell y'all about a company that sells them!

 
Carolina2California is located in South Carolina, but sells products from states across the country. They have table books, pillows, dish towels, art, and much more! According to their website, Carolina2California is "passionate about stories. We all have a story and our story includes people and places that create shared experiences and memories. These connections make up who we are based on where we've been and where we're going. So our passion at Carolina2California is to enhance your connection to the stories of your life through our selection and helpful service." Such an amazing mission, right?


I've shared with y'all many times that I've always wanted to live in Charleston. My aunt lived in Charleston, and I've always adored it. I'm making plans to move there in a a year or two, so I was absolutely thrilled when Carolina2California sent me this Charleston pillow. The pillow is hand-embroidered and features Charleston landmarks and symbols. It's truly a work of art that I will treasure for years to come!

Carolina2California has so many amazing products. A lot of their items would make amazing graduation gifts! Here are some of my favorites:

{Dishtowel--on sale for $9.95!}

{Charlotte coffee table book}
 
Plus, C2C offers free shipping and a fast delivery time! What's your favorite item from Carolina2California? Have a great Thursday!
 
Miss Southern Prep

6 comments:

  1. That pillow is too cute!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the South Carolina Pillow so much. Its gorgeous!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flag! Www.shotgunsandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pillows. I dream of getting the Mississippi one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!