Friday, April 11, 2014

On My Radar + Pink House Press

Here are a few things I'm loving right now:

 The One and Only
Emily Giffin is one of my favorite authors, so I cannot wait for her new novel to come out on
 
I'm loving these gorgeous tassel earrings. The turquoise is perfect for spring and summer!
 
I love this gorgeous blue and white dress!
 
Thank you notes
How adorable are these thank you notes I got from the $1 section at Michael's?!

Waterlogue App
I'm late to the game, but I'm in love with this app!

What are you loving?
_____________________________

 
Pink House Press is a shop inspired by all things Southern that offers letterpress prints and koozies. They were sweet enough to send me this adorable koozie in honor of my home state.

 
It quickly became a go-to for my Diet Coke addiction!

 
Here are some other items from the shop that I'm loving:



 
Have an awesome day!

Miss Southern Prep   

3 comments:

  1. That blue and white dress is amazing!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those earrings!

    Katie
    wanderingwalpole.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!