Friday, April 18, 2014

Navy + White Bedding

I always have been and always will be a pink girl, but as I get older, I've decided to start toning down the pink in my interior design. I've also always loved navy and think that white, with hints of pink and navy will most likely be the main color scheme in my bedroom after I graduate. I'd love my room to look something like this (but with navy instead of orange):
 
 
And here's some bedding I'm loving:
 
I love the shams and duvet cover!
 
 
I know it isn't navy, but I love this bedding!
 
 
Do you love navy + white? Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep 

9 comments:

  1. I used to be a pink girl myself but now living with the boy I tone it down haha! We have blue and white bedding (mainly white with a navy border). I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love navy and white too! I have had my eye on that Pottery Barn bedding for over a year, just waiting for the perfect sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love navy and white bedding! It is so clean and so classic looking!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gracious, I swoon over each of these! Add a pink throw pillow or vase of peonies on the side table and I'm in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love pink but I have so much blue when I decorate it bananas!!!! I love the third picture of the bedding!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of this! I don't think you can go wrong with Pottery Barn!
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I beautiful! My room is navy and white with pink accents!
    Www.shotgunsandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want!!! Navy and white is such a classic combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!