Thursday, April 17, 2014

Little White Church

One of my favorite sites is Southern Weddings. I love looking at the real Southern weddings and dreaming about my wedding one day. I was browsing their site the other night and came across one of the most gorgeous weddings, with touches of blue, white, and green, so of course I had to share:
 
 




I love the bridesmaid dresses!






 
I love this color scheme! Do you love Southern Weddings as much as me? I hope y'all have a fabulous Thursday!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*All photos via Southern Weddings

5 comments:

  1. I love a blue & white color scheme for weddings and the green they used really sets everything off!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny--I actually know that couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! So cute and classy! I am such a sucker for wedding photos. I hope my wedding one day will be as perfect!!
    -Erin
    http://peachykeen-pk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!