Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Life Lately

Here are some snapshots of my life lately:

I went home last Thursday morning and came back on Sunday. As I get older, I appreciate trips home so much more. There's something so special about sleeping in your childhood home and having your parents cook for you.
 
Spring is finally here in SC, and I've been enjoying it with pops of pink.
 
I'm addicted to the new Marley Lilly app. I'm not a huge fan of ML, but I cannot stop playing around with different wallpapers!
 
LOVE is an understatement when describing my feelings for this pillow from Carolina2California. I'll do a full review tomorrow!
 
Last week, May Designs was having a sale on May Books was having a free monogram promo, so of course I took advantage and ordered this beauty.
 
I've been crafting up a storm for something exciting (more to come soon)!
 
I'm hoping to be here this weekend.
 
What's been going on in your life lately? Have a fabulous day!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*Photos 1 & 7 via Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. I just got home for a break as well! So appreciative of being able to relax at home!

    -Katie at wanderingwalpole.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Charleston pillow! So cute!
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The monogram wallpaper feature on the ML app is seriously addictive. I've made so many since downloading the app!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am going to have to check out that app, everyone keeps talking about it!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Charleston pillow! I always love those types of pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have been having a colorful and exciting lately! Love the city photo and your pops of pink. I am downloading the Marley Lilly app now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought a May Book when they were having that sale too. I didn't choose a fun background like yours though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! I love the app too! And I need that Charleston pillow!!! Oh my goodness! And I love May book! I wish I had known about that sale!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!