Monday, April 7, 2014

If you knew me in real life

I stole this idea from Fran, because I thought it was so cute. If y'all knew me in real life, here are some things you'd know about me:

I cannot live without to-do lists. I seriously write them for everything.

Mac&cheese is my favorite food.

I have Starbucks every single day.

I never leave the house without makeup or my David Yurman bracelet stack. 

I want three kids one day.

I always have a running wish list on my phone.

I cannot live with unpainted nails. As a college girl on a budget, I usually do them myself, but they always have to be painted!

I'm graduating in 25 days. SO crazy!

I love Blue Moon.
 
What would I know about you in real life? Have a wonderful day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

6 comments:

  1. I think we'd be friends in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post! we have some similar favorites -- mac & cheese, starbucks, blue moon, organization :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends in real life. My Starbucks everyday ritual is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all of these! Blue Moon was my my favorite in undergrad and then the fall after I graduated I learned I was gluten-intolerant. Angry Orchard is a good substitute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute post idea!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! I CANNOT BELIEVE you are 25 days out!! It's going to fly by :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!