Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hobby Lobby Finds

Sometimes I forget how great Hobby Lobby (or Hob Lob, as I call it) is for things other than crafts. Every time I go in, they have great home accessories and holiday items. I went in last week and just had to snap a pic of some great items I saw! A lot of items were 40-50% off, but you can you use the weekly 40% coupon (download the Hobby Lobby app) to reduce the full-priced items!
 
I thought these 4th of July Mason jar candle holders were so cute! They were originally $7.99 each, on sale for $4.79.

I also love this 'Merica platter! It was on sale for $18.59.

I spotted this cute ikat koozie, perfect for summer days that will soon be here!

This was my favorite section! I'm not usually the biggest fan of yellow and gray, but I was obsessed with everything in this section! The platters, cups, and cake stand were too cute! They were also a great quality and looked to be hand painted! I'm thinking about snagging something from there ASAP!

Although I don't cook, I loved all of these cute pink cooking accessories.

I also adored this metal tub. I think it was $19.99, but with the 40% Hob Lob coupon, you could get it for $11.99! I think this would be the perfect drink tub for summer parties. You could even add a monogram to the front!

I also loved this ikat pillow! The blues are gorgeous. It was a bit pricey at $30, but it could be more reasonable ($18) with the 40% off coupon!
 
Have you seen anything great at Hobby Lobby lately? Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

2 comments:

  1. we don't have that store over here but I love those type of stores that sell a mish mash of everything you never knew you needed till you saw it on the shelf x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!