Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Ellington and Rose

On Tuesday, I had a lot of people tell me how much they loved the gold frame I mentioned in my post. Today, I'm excited to share more about the shop with y'all!
 
 
Ellington and Rose is a shop based out of Oklahoma that creates handpainted frames and accessories. Best friends Allison and Lynn began their business in 1999, with the hopes of producing a charming, on-trend and high-quality collection for customers, age 2-92. Each item produced by Ellington & Rose is an original work of art, created with superb quality materials. I adore their whimsy, colorful creations and wish I could have a frame by them in every room of my house! The ladies were sweet enough to send me a Charleston frame in Pulitzer pink, and it's so perfect!
 
 
I have mine on my desk right now and am trying to decide what picture to put inside! I love the pop of pink and know that this will be on my desk or somewhere in my home for years!
 
 
Here are some of the other frames and accessories Ellington and Rose offers:

This would be perfect in a little boy's room!

 
 

 
What's your favorite item from Ellington and Rose? Happy Thursday!
 
Miss Southern Prep

4 comments:

  1. The Dragonfly Toile in Pink is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blue and white frame! I will have to stop by their website!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how adorable! Love the dragonfly toile frame!
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!