Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Attire

Can y'all believe Easter is this week?! I'm headed home after my internship on Friday and I'm so excited to spend time with my family and pups. Every year, my brother and I wake up and open Easter baskets then go to brunch with my extended family. I think I might recycle one of my Lilly dresses to wear to brunch, but I've always had fun looking for pretty pastels to wear. Here are some perfect Easter looks:
 
Obviously, I love brights for Easter.
 
Still don't have a dress? Here are some affordable options that I'm loving:
 
 
 
 
 
What are you wearing for Easter? Have a terrific day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

4 comments:

  1. Love all of the bright colors and the eyelet detail on that Mod Cloth dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last dress has my name written all over it! I love your picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that yellow dress!
    Www.shotgunsandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!