Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Warby Parker

I've been a big fan of Warby Parker for a while--I'm dying for a pair of their sunglasses. Warby Parker was created by four friends to challenge the bland, overpriced eyewear of modern times. The company believes that prescription eyewear should not cost a fortune, and they offer free shipping and free returns! They also promise to "do good" and for every pair of frames bought, they donate a pair to someone in need. I love companies with a mission!
 
 
I was recently contacted by Warby Parker about their newest line, the Spectrum Sun Collection.
 
 
The line includes nine new sunglasses styles that are bright, just in time for the warmer season ahead. For maximum color, they have outfitted two new, oversized frames – Minnie in Eucalyptus and Hall in Cherry Blossom – with triple-gradient lenses, featuring three colors exclusive to the company. Here are all of the new styles:
 
 
Check out the collection here, along with their other fabulous sunglasses. These are my favorite styles:

 
Hall Sun Whiskey Tortoise
 
Piper Sun Revolver
 
Which Warby Parker pair from the new collection is your favorite? Have a wonderful night, y'all!
 
Miss Southern Prep

2 comments:

  1. I love Warby Parker! This is such a great post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of Warby Parker until I saw your post earlier, and then later I noticed one of my friends liking them on instagram. So I browsed around, and I love their glasses, especially those tortoise ones. So cute!
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!