Thursday, March 13, 2014

Tiny Tulip

Y'all know how much I love monograms. I could/would monogram everything if I could. Tiny Tulip was sweet enough to fuel my monogram addiction and sent me a gorgeous monogrammed quilted vest.
 
The vest comes in two colors--black and white--with any color monogram you want! I chose a black vest with a camel-colored monogram. I love that the camel color is a neutral, so I can wear this vest with lots of colors!
 
 
I paired it with a camel longsleeve top from Old Navy (that I found at the outlet for $2.99!), leggings, and Frye boots.
 
 
Here are some of my other favorites:



 
How would you wear a quilted monogrammed vest? What's your favorite item from Tiny Tulip? Have a wonderful day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

2 comments:

  1. I love monograms on outerwear! That vest is great!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with monograms! So I agree!!! I will have to check them out!! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!