Tuesday, March 11, 2014

St. Patty's Day Style Guide

Happy Tuesday, y'all! I'm headed to a huge St. Patty's Day celebration this Saturday, and I'm so excited! However, I'm not so excited to try to figure out what I'm wearing. Luckily green looks good on me, but I don't have a lot of it in my closet. My goal this week is to find a green piece to add to my wardrobe and wear to the party on Saturday. Here's a few outfits I put together:
 
 
What will you be wearing on St. Patty's? Any fun plans? Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

7 comments:

  1. Such great options for St. Pat's!

    -Katie
    wanderingwalpole.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the navy and green dress! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress!!! And I have like little no green in my wardrobe...I just bought green pants! So I guess I will be wearing those! :) Hope your party goes good!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love St. Patricks day but I feel like I never have anything to wear. I luckily found a pair of green pants! Have fun this weekend!

    bmorepreppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first option! I'm trying to decide if I'm going to go to Cola this year or not for St. Patty's day. Regardless, I definitely need an outfit.
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe St. Patty's day is just around the corner! I love the third outfit you put together!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually wear one of my Kelly green dress and end up drinking green beer and Irish car bombs somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!