Monday, March 17, 2014

Recent Beauty Haul

I've tried a few new beauty products lately, and I thought I'd share some of my favorites with y'all!
 
I was looking for a pretty pink color and picked this up during a Target trip, but it's more of a red color. It's pretty, but not the pink I was hoping to get!
 
I love this spray! It smells good, and I think it does a good job of protecting my hair (I hope).
 
I've blogged about how much I love L'Oreal's sulfate-free line before (here), but I had never tried this product. I already use leave-in conditioner, but my mom and I found this in the sale section at Target for $3.00, so I thought I'd try it. I used it for a couple of days, but didn't see a huge difference in my hair, so I passed it along to my mom.
 
I know this came out months ago, but I had never tried a Naked Palette before last weekend. On my spring break trip, I tried a sister's, and I loved it! I always blend my own eyeshadow colors for going out, so I loved the variety of nudes and browns in this palette. I wish it wasn't sold out, but I'll have ot make sure I get the Naked3 whenever it comes out!
 
I've blogged about my love of e.l.f products before, but this is by far my favorite brush. I had a Clinique brush that I usually used, but the bristles started to fall out. I picked this up at Target (surprise, surprise) for $1 and love using it to blend my eyeshadow colors!
 
What are some of your recent beauty finds? Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep
 
P.S. Have a fabulous St. Patty's Day!


7 comments:

  1. Oh I'll have to try that brush. I like Watermelon too but try Elephantastic Pink (OPI) for a more pinkish color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to try that Naked palette and I love the color of that Essie nail polish!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that brush! You should check out the Naked 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Naked (the first one) best of all. I love e.l.f brushes too! Their $1 and $3 lines are my favorites. And I havent ever checked that polish out but I will have to! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wondering how well the flat iron spray worked. I have been debating getting it after I run out of my Paul Mitchell spray

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!