Monday, March 3, 2014

Navy+Pink

I've been a pink girl since the day I was born, but as I've gotten older, I've really loved the navy+pink combo. I think navy is a fabulous neutral, and I love it paired with pink and/or white. Right now I'm really on a navy+pink kick, so I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you.
 
LOVE this VV pillow.


I would love a pink couch one day! I could only get away with it while I'm still single, though haha.





How fab would this rug be in a boutique?
 
You can check out more of my favorites on my Pinterest! Do you love navy+pink as much as me? Have a great Moday!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*Photos: via 

5 comments:

  1. Wow that rug is gorgeous! Where did you find that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my stars, love the pillow and anchor. So preppy. That rug is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Navy and pink is my absolute favourite colour combination (just pipping pink and green to the post haha!)

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bow tie! I am with you, I have been a pink girl since day 1 too! Lovely post :)

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pink. Always have. Always will. But for some reason Navy has been catching my eye so much lately!! I am love with the combo and I am gonna have to find ways to incorporate them both in my life! haha And that Vineyard Vines pillow is BEAUTIFUL!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!