Thursday, March 27, 2014

Loving: Garden Stools

I've been on a serious interior design kick lately. I think it's because I'm starting to gather items for my post-grad apartment. I'm not sure when I'll be moving into a place of my own (it depends on where I get a job), but that's not stopping me from collecting items for my future place. Right now, I'm loving garden stools, and I've been searching for the perfect one. Here are some of my inspiration images:
 
Tory Burch's Hamptons home






And here are some that I'm loving:
 
 
 
 
{Target}
 
 
What are you loving right now? Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep
 
P.S. Click here for a One Kings Lane invitation!
*Inspiration images via Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Great photos!! Thanks for giving me a good idea. I'm going to get a garden stool for my den!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love garden stools too, I have a blue and white one in my apartment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love garden stools. I think they are just so classy. I love white ones!!! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, these woudl perfect in my house!
    www.shotgunsandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love garden stools, they make for such a great decorating element! Love your picks and inspiration!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!