Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hostess Gifts

I'm always looking for new hostess gift ideas, but I tend to stick to the same ones. I'm guilty of usually bringing a nice bottle of wine, unless I know the host(ess) very well. However, I'm always trying to think of unique gifts to bring. Here are some of my favorite hostess gifts:

 
1. A personalized cutting board with a set of cute spreaders
2. A nice candle (make sure it's not too strong if you don't know the likes/dislikes of the hostess)
3. A bottle of champs or wine
4. A flower arrangement or a plant (you can enjoy the plant longer than just an arrangment)
5. A cocktail shaker
6. A cute bottle opener or corkscrew attached to a bottle of wine
7. A handtowel (love this one)
 
What's your go-to hostess gift? Have a wonderful day!
 
Miss Southern Prep 

8 comments:

  1. These are great ideas! I am always stumped for what to bring as a hostess gift and quite often I find myself playing it safe with a nice bottle of wine.

    Sarah
    Sweet Spontaneity

    ReplyDelete
  2. great suggestions! Love that hand towel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost always bring flowers. Sometimes I'll bring wine or even something sweet, like chocolates, macaroons, or cupcakes!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm officially obsessed with that tea towel and the website it came from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the cutting board with a FL on it. I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all! I need that Texas cutting board!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great suggestions! I have never thought of a state shaped cutting board! I never know what to bring! haha

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bottle opener is so cute!
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!