Friday, March 14, 2014

He rocked it

Lately, I've been obsessed with engagement rings. My Pinterest is overflowing with ring pins, and it's almost to the point where I need to stop myself haha! Before y'all ask, no, I'm not close to being engaged, and I'm very single, so there's not a reason why I've been so into them lately. But here are some of my favorites:
 




 
What's your dream ring? Check out my Pinterest boards for more of my favorites! Have a wonderful day!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*All photos via Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. Don't worry. I get giddy over engagement rings too. They really are gorgeous - all of them. Mine is very traditional, but I'm liking the cushion one from your pictures.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for cushion cuts myself and I love pears (especially when they're large!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dream ring is the one I got! My fiance really did "rock it". A brilliant cut halo with a pave diamond band! I still look at it every day and it's been 4 months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picks, I love looking at engagement rings!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly, I dont have a dream ring... Whatever my man decides to get me when the time is right, I will love it!!! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have my dream ring....it's similar to the picture that is second from the last picture...looks like the Tiffany Legacy engagement ring in platinum. My girls are the same as you....they have Pintrest boards with engagement rings, wedding dresses, and bridesmaids dresses and neither are close to be engaged! It's the fun part of being a girl and daydreaming! Now I daydream about being the MOB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love any ring that has a vintage setting. And I'm also a sucker for just a brilliant round cut solitaire diamond. Can't go wrong with the classics ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!