Sunday, March 16, 2014

Catch Bliss Boutique

I don't know about y'all, but the recent batch of warm weather has left me wanting to wear spring dresses, Jacks, and bright colors. However, Mother Nature can't make up her mind, so it keeps flipping back and forth from hot to cold, and I'm disappointed. While I dream of warmer temps, I'll have Catch Bliss Boutique to fill all of my shopping needs.
 
 
Catch Bliss Boutique is a has "fabulously chic ladies apparel and accessories!" Here's what the owner has to say about her adorable boutique: "At Catch Bliss Boutique, we pride ourselves in offering you the best contemporary selections and season must have pieces. The focus of our site is to give you the same feel and service of shopping in a small boutique, but doing so from your desk, couch or even on-the-go."
 
Catch Bliss was sweet enough to send me this gorgeous black dress:
 
Look at the back!
 
I'm thinking it would be perfect for gamedays paired with cowboy boots, or with bright nails and these adorable Prada sandals:
 
 
Although I went for a LBD, Catch Bliss has tons of bright colors for your spring wardrobe. Here are some of my favorites:
 
 
 
LOVE this color!
 
 

What's your Catch Bliss favorite? Have a great Sunday, y'all!
 
Miss Southern Prep 

1 comment:

  1. The Emme dress has to be my favorite! But I am going to check out their site now! Thanks for the review! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!