Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What's in my tote?

Today, I thought I'd give y'all a glimpse into my school bag. I've used the same large navy Longchamp since freshman year, and it's probably on it's last leg. I think it will be time to retire it when I graduate haha.
 
These are the items that I carry in my bag every day. I use this Tory Burch case as my wallet, and I have a Smathers and Branson key chain with my zip code on it! 

I always have a folder, a spiral notebook, my iPad (buy case here), and my monogrammed Lilly planner.
 
I received this wristlet from Hayden Reis a while back, and I love it! I love that it's water resistant and can hold so much stuff. I like to keep little extras in there so they don't overcrowd my pencil case. Inside, I keep a Belvita snack, BandAids, hand sanitizer, a Crystal Light water packet, safety pins, Bobbi Brown lip blam, Tylenol, a hair tie, a Tide to-go mini, Emergen-C, tampons, and headphones.

Sharpie pens are my favorite, so I always have bunch of those, with different colors for notes. I also have a lone pencil, a glue stick, highlighters, various sizes of Post-Its, and two ballpoint pens.
 
What's in your tote? Have a great day, y'all!
 
Miss Southern Prep

11 comments:

  1. That Lilly planner is so cute!
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what's in my bag posts, and you're is stocked with great things!

    Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super similar to what I carried in college and what I still carry now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute, you are very organized - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super similar to what I do for grad school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these posts! You have the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used the same Longchamp all 4 years too, and it definitely took a beating haha! I now use it for a beach bag. Love that wristlet...so cute!
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. How in the world do you keep your Longchamp so clean?! Keeping all the random stuff in your Hayden Reis is such a good idea- I hate having stuff floating around in my bag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love my longchamps, they hold a lot. Smart to organize things into smaller bags! I do the same thing. Can find things easier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just dont see how people can carry totes instead of bookbags! I wish I could do that!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! I carry just about the same things! Love, love, love your Lilly planner! :)

    Best Regards,
    Kelly from Pink Lemonade in the Shade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!