Thursday, February 6, 2014

Snow Day Essentials

 
I'm sure Southerners blew up your snapchats, newsfeed, and Instagrams last week with pictures of the snow that hit us! I don't know if I've ever seen more than an inch or 2 of snow, so every time I see it, it seems like I'm in a movie or something. Although I've never experienced a serious snow storm, there are a few essentials I think everyone should have on a snow day:
 
Snow Day Essentials
 
All of these plus a cozy blanket, an endless supply of movies, and friends and family. What are your snow day essentials? Have a great day!

Miss Southern Prep

8 comments:

  1. I live in a city where we get several feet (we have about four right now) of snow a year so I am allll about snow day essentials. Mine are cozy layers, a warm coat, good snow boots, and tech-friendly gloves. Extra hot drinks are a must as well!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely could not get through a snow day without my Hunter boots and some hot chocolate!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss those 2 inch VA snow days! Now I go to work with 8inches on the ground like it's no big deal. Normally I love snow but I have had enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! These are great snow day essentials! And to add to the list, I always throw on my Barbour jacket on snow days.
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in a place where I have only ever experienced 2 inches of snow! So when it actually does snow I use my rain boots and four or five coats. hahaha

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    http://thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a lot of the same things on our snow essentials list....you have great taste!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!