Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Review: Smoking Haute

If y'all remember this post from a few months ago, you remember my obsession with chunky scarves! So I'm sure you can understand how excited I was when Christina from Smoking Haute sent me one of her gorgeous chunky scarves!
 
 
All of Christina's scarves are handmade and made to order. She's based out of DC and names all of her gorgeous pieces after neighborhoods in DC--so fun, right? Christina sent me one of her gorgeous Adams Morgan infinity scarves in black, and I love it!
 
 
I love that it's a neutral, so I can pair it with almost anything in my wardrobe. I sported it for the first time last week for a walk, and it added tons of extra warmth.

 
I love that I can wear this scarf with a sweatshirt, but also with a pretty coat, like this one:
 
 
I'm also loving these scarves from Smoking Haute:
 
 
 
Are you as in love with chunky scarves as me? Good news--Christina is offering my readers 15% off of any purchase with the code "SOUTHERNPREP."
 
What's your favorite scarf from Smoking Haute? Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the coupon! I love scarves!!! I love the eastern market shawl one!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!