Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Review: It's a Monogrammed World

 
Do y'all remember those adorable Tervis Tumblers I shared with you on Monday? Today, I wanted to share a little more about them! They're from It's a Monogrammed World, which is a cute monogram shop. Laura, the owner, is a nurse by day and a small business owner by night. She was sweet enough to send me two Tervis Tumblers with personalized inserts, and I am obsessed!
 
Don't you just love these?
 
Laura works with you to design the monogram, pattern, and colors you want for your insert, and then she sends you a medium Tervis with a lid.
 
I love the seersucker and the pink+green.
 
This would be perfect in a recent graduate's school colors as a gift!
 
Mine is perfect for accompanying me while studying.
 
Laura also accepts outside products for monogramming and has several other cute items in her shop. Here are some of my favorites:
 
Precious bibs

Love the SC state shape.
 
Fun ID buttons

I LOVE this onesie!
 
What's your favorite item from It's a Monogrammed World? Have a wonderful day, y'all!
 
Miss Southern Prep

4 comments:

  1. I love those tumblers! Great review!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lvoe the sc shirt so much!!! And the tumblrs are beautiful! :) Great review!! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! I can never ever get enough of anything monogrammed!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!