Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pretty Spaces

I don't usually use my desk much, except for occasional paper writing and to store my books, office supplies, and to display pictures. I'm not sure if I'll ever have a home office, but that doesn't stop me from pinning as many pretty office spaces as I can. Here are some of my top picks:
 
I'm obsessed with this pink rug. And what a wonderful place to incorporate pink if you're married and can't get away with it anywhere else.
 
Simplicity

Love the idea of framing a pretty Hermes scarf.

Love the lucite chair.
 

I really like having pictures around me, so I love the huge ribbon board behind this desk.
  
Can you sense the pink pattern going on here? Check out all of my pins here. Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*Photos via

10 comments:

  1. my desk is the same, and it has my sewing machine on it too which really needs its own space...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first office space! Beautiful post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had an office it would for sure be pink! :) And I love the girly/Paris vibe I am getting from the fourth picture! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Hermes framed scarf. Would want to wear it occasionally however.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really use my desk either. I love the last two pictures! Wish my desk looked as pretty as these!
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh to be young and single and be able to decorate with pinks this way. :) They're all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love looking at different office spaces. I'm hoping to finish mine within the next few months!

    www.fashionsontop.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admit since getting a laptop I don't use my home office as much but I love looking at pretty ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!