Monday, February 10, 2014

On My Radar

Here are a few things that have been on my radar recently:

Twine and Twig
I'm loving the jewelry from this Charlotte-based company.

Monogrammed Tervis Tumblers from It's a Monogrammed World
Aren't these the cutest?! Look out for a review later this week!

The Perfect Valentine's Day Dress
I'm loving this dress from Nordstrom. It's Label by Five Twelve.

Kendra Scott earrings
Love these.

Southern Linens
I am lusting over all of the pretty linens in this shop.

Pink+White
I'm loving these bridesmaid dresses from this wedding.

Effortless Style
I am in love with every DIY project found on the blog Effortless Style. Click here to check out all of her projects. I can't wait to try some when I get home.
 
What's on your radar? Happy Monday!
 
Miss Southern Prep

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kendra Scott! Her jewelry is so pretty!
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the earrings! And I am going to have to get a Monogramed Tervis. So cute!!!
    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!