Friday, February 28, 2014

On My Radar: Designer Edition

Here are a few things I've had my eye on this week:
 
 I came across this jewelry last week via Summerwind and fell in love with the pieces! I love this necklace, which is the Blanche.
 
How adorable is the ruffle dress?

J. Crew Pearl Twisted Hammock Necklace
I've looked for a necklace that is less expensive but just as fabulous as this J.Crew necklace and have yet to find one. I love this classic.

Meli Melo
I adore this key fob. It reminds me of the door knocker on a mansion.

Tory Burch Sunnies
I love these sunglasses! I wish I could rock Aviators, but oversized frames look much better on my face. I love these.

What's on your designer radar this week? Have a wonderful day!

Miss Southern Prep

5 comments:

  1. I've been wanting that J. Crew pearl necklace, too!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that J. Crew pearl necklace!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those sunglasses! And that necklace is TO DIE FOR! I need it now!!! Thanks for showing it to me!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!