Friday, February 7, 2014

I need y'alls input!


Hey, y'all! Happy Friday! Today, I was hoping y'all would do me a favor and give me some input about what kind of posts you'd like to see on Miss Southern Prep in upcoming weeks (or months)! I've been thinking about making my "How to" posts a weekly occurance (see: how to: write a thank you note, recharge, make the perfect to-do list), so if you have any suggestions for those, I'd love to hear them! I'd also love to hear about any other suggestions you have!
 
Thanks, y'all! Have a wonderful weekend!
 
Miss Southern Prep

5 comments:

  1. Definitely like your idea of how-to posts. What about reviewing pass travel places you've been? Or what about posting some of your outfits of the day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts! I know we're both going through the job search process at the moment. I'm huge on seeing how others are going about it!

    Katie
    wanderingwalpole.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your finds, they are always great. I also like your office supply finds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like beauty product reviews. I think the How To posts are great too!

    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!