Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Clutched

I love clutches. Something about them is so elegant--I think it's that they remind me of fancy nights out on the town. I can't wait to start using them more once I'm out of college (cross body bags are much more practical for nights out), but until then, I'll just swoon over some of my favorites.
 
I have the cutest black clutch with a pink monogram that I received from the company about a year ago. The owner, Winn, will work with you to make any clutch you want. She has lots of pretty prints and colors.  
 
Love these clutches! How classic is this one? It would be fab with a monogram!  
 
I love their All in One Bag. I don't own one, but I have a little pouch from them that I love.
 
How beautiful is this gold clutch?! I've heard wonderful things about these handmade leather clutches.
 
This Reva clutch is so classic, and I love that it can be used as a crossbody, as well. Maybe I'll slurge when it goes on sale.
 
Do you ever use a clutch? Where did you get your favorite? Have a wonderful day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

4 comments:

  1. I love the clutches you choose for this post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these clutches are great! I tried to choose a favorite and couldnt! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your picks! I think my favorite is the Sew Sarah R one though!
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!