Monday, February 3, 2014

Beauty Favorites

There are a few beauty products I've tried lately that I thought I'd review for y'all!

My skin rarely gets dry during the winter, but lately, my elbows have been really dry! I received a mini tube of this as part of a Christmas gift, and I love it! I put it on my elbows right after I get out of the shower, and my elbows are slowly getting less rough/dry.
 
As soon as I got to school, I realized I had forgotten my normal Clinique concealer, and since the mall is a 20 minute drive, I decided to pop in the drugstore and pick up a cheap concealer that would get me through the week. I picked up this and hate it. It barely covers any dark circles or blemishes!
 
Still loving this winter color!
 
I've gotten my mom, her friends, my grandma, and my aunt addicted to this stuff. It's only $2 at Target and it's amazing for winter lips! I get the rosy one, since there's a slight pink color, but I've tried and loved both. I now have one in my purse, my makeup bag, and on my bedside table!
 
I hardly ever tease my hair, but when I do, this does the trick! It was less than $4 at Target, so it was really cheap, too! There's a small comb inside the big comb, so it teases the roots much better.
 
I tend to break out, so I decided to try this brush head when it was time for me to get a new one. Honestly, I feel like I've been breaking out more, and I've been using it for almost 4 weeks. I'm not sure if I'm breaking out from stress, the Biotin pills I just started taking again regularly, or a combo of both, but I'm still unsure if this is actually helping.
 
Have you tried any awesome beauty products lately? Have a great day, y'all!
 
Miss Southern Prep

6 comments:

  1. I will be picking up that vaseline next trip to Target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that color essie nail polish! Will definitely have to check out some of these products!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to try the Rosy colored Vaseline lip therapy. I love my normal colored one!!! But if you are looking for a good drugstore under eye concealer, try the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind dark circle eraser. I use it and it works WONDERS! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    http://thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. vaseline is the best for lips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard the Acne Clarisonic Head and the Deep Pore ones are more trouble than they are worth. A lot of people say they are too rough on their skin, and end up making them break out more than usual. I always use the gentle one or the one for sensitive skin, and I don't have any problems.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!