Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Baseball Cap Kind of Day

 
Sometimes, it's just a baseball hat kind of day. This week, I had 4 papers, 2 presentations, and a test between Monday and Tuesday. Sometimes if I'm pulling long nights (or I'm too lazy to wash/do my hair), I'll throw on a cute baseball hat for class or errands. I know a lot of people wear them when they're bumming out, but I think they can look cute, if done correctly. The outfit on the left is what I wore to class on Tuesday when I was exhausted from all of my school work!
 
A Baseball Cap Kind of Day

As long as the rest of your outfit is polished, I think you can totally rock a baseball cap and not look slobish.

Do you agree? When do you rock a baseball cap? Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

6 comments:

  1. I love both of these looks..totally what I used to wear in college. Sometimes I wish I could wear a baseball hat to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been there before! I love both of the outfits you put together!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to start wearing baseball caps more - I definitely need to pick up some cute ones!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SO wish I could make baseball caps work like lots of other girls do! Sadly, it just looks weird on me- I love both of these looks though! Yay for making it through a rough couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we have all been there, having baseball cap days...I have to get more hats. I only have like one! :) But I hope you can get less work soon!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love baseball caps! I just wore one in one of my recent posts!

    www.fashionsontop.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!