Friday, January 10, 2014

Target Does it Again

I'm a Target addict, and I'm proud to admit it. I love their low prices, fabulous home items, collaborations with designers, and of course the dollar section. I recently stumbled upon a few cute items that I bought and had to share, in addition to a few pieces I saw and fell in love with.
 
I love this candle holder, on sale for $2.98! I bought two small matching ones for $1.20 each.
 
Elephant Tealight holder--I got mine for $6.98, but it's on sale for $4.98 online! I had a hard time deciding between the blue and gold, but I knew I had to have one, since I'm obsessed with elephants. It's patiently waiting on my bookshelf until it finds its permanent place at my post-grad apartment. (And I'm not sure why Blogger is making the pic such a bad quality) 
 
 
Threshold Tufted Pink Ottoman--LOVE the pink, of course.
 
Threshold White Mirrored Accent Table--I've really been into mirrored furniture lately, and I think this could be perfect for my bedroom.
 
Threshold Dot Decorative Pillow--I love the grown-up polka dots.
 
Have you found any Target deals lately? Have a fabulous day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

3 comments:

  1. Target can be a dangerous place...it is impossible for me not to buy a few extra things whenever I go in there!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target gets me everytime! Once I went in to get blush...I left the store with $120 less in my bank account...and NO blush!

    http://theblessedbelle14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Target... Ya get me every time. The pink ottoman and accent table are my favorites!

    {Chelsea}
    chelseagrowingup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!