Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Steffi Ann Sorority

If y'all know anything about me, it's that I love pink, monograms, and caffeine. If I don't have at least one cup of coffee in the morning, I'm not so cheery. The mornings that I intern, I go to Starbucks, but the other mornings, I take a cup of coffee to class in a travel mug. I'm all about the cute coffee cup/mug life, so when I was introduced to Steffi Ann Sorority gear, I fell in love.
 
 
Stephanie owns the cutest sorority shop that sells personalized sorority mugs. She has several different sororities, colors, and prints. She can even customize your mug with your initials, chapter name, or do a set of Big/Little mugs. If you aren't in a sorority or just want a monogram coffee mug, she has several monogram fonts and will work with you to make a personalized mug!  
 
 
Stephanie was generous enough to send me a mug to review, and I adore it! I chose the pink and white dot mug, with my initals. I put it to good use yesterday morning during the very low temps.
 
Enjoying a cup of coffee in my cozy bed.
 
 
Isn't it so cute? Here are some of my other favorites from the shop!  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Stephanie is extending my readers a $2 discount with the code MSSOPREP2014 through February 1st! This discount brings the cost of the mug down to $9.99! What a fabulous gift this would make for a birthday, Big/Little pair, or an alumna! Which mug from Steffi Ann Sorority is your favorite?
 
Have a wonderful Wednesday, y'all!
 
Miss Southern Prep

5 comments:

  1. love these! I've actually been meaning to start bringing my lattes from home in the morning because we have a Nespresso machine. These would be the perfect way to carry them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute! Great review!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm have I ever told you that I'm a G Phi?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!