Friday, January 3, 2014

So fresh, so clean

The older I get, the more attracted I am to fresh, clean, decluttered rooms and spaces. This doesn't necessarily mean the rooms need to be completely white, but I love a room with lots of white. It just seems so airy and clean. Here are some inspiration images I've been loving lately:



Adore this kitchen

I would die for this closet!



Fabulous mudroom
 
What decor are you loving lately? Check out my Pinterest for more of my decor inspiration! Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

4 comments:

  1. I love white too, especially white kitchens and white bedding! Using white as a decorating element just makes everything feel so fresh and clean!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree with you. I've always loved white kitchens but now my bedroom is white with blue accents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. White just screams crisp & clean…that & blueish teal are my new colors! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!