Monday, January 13, 2014

Semester Necessities

I cannot believe this will be my last semester of college! Today is really my last first day of classes, and it's so surreal. While I am excited for "real life" to start post-graduation, I know I will miss my friends, closing down the bars every weekend, and just sitting in the sorority house til 2 am chatting. Before I get too sentimental, I wanted to share my semester essentials with y'all: 
 
 
What are your essentials for the beginning of the semester? Good luck to all of y'all starting classes! 

Miss Southern Prep 

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful semester necessities, I can honestly say I used every one of those items when I was in college!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww college was so much fun and I understand how it's sad for you to leave. But you've so much to look forward to. Wishing you a fun and productive last semester!
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congratulations! What an exciting semester you have ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy it!!!I was very sentimental my last semester but trust me, life on the other side isn't so bad haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My last semester was so memorable...and although I don't get to buy "back to school" things...I do get to buy things for a new calendar year. I have to say this year my "must haves" are different since I'm prego...black prego leggings, cute stretchy headbands, pens and a 2014 month-at-a-glance planner and some go to black flats! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great last semester! My last semester at college was my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It won't be warm here for a few more months, so I'd say all of these, plus a scarf and warm boots!...and definitely LOTS of caffeine lol.

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Check to every single one of these! If I had to pick just one, my Lilly planner is the most essential- don't know what I'd do without it!

    {Chelsea}
    chelseagrowingup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some of that won't end right after graduation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!