Thursday, January 2, 2014

Resolutions


I'm not much on resolutions (since they never stick), so my only goal for 2014 is to become a better version of myself. I want to focus on my own personal growth (as cheesy as that sounds). 2014 will bring a lot of changes to my life--I'm graduating in May, moving in with my best friend the day after graduation, and looking for my first big-girl job. Paying my own bills, cooking my own food (goodbye, sorority house chef), and working full-time will be an adjustment, but I'm excited! Cheers to living up every moment of 2014! 

Miss Southern Prep
*Photo: 1

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see where this year takes you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2014! I think self-improvement is one of the best resolutions you can make!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite quotes is "The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday" so I think your goal for the coming year is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great resolution! Good luck with everything in 2014!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!