Thursday, January 16, 2014

Office Pretties

I love school supplies and office accessories. Every year, I search several different stores, trying to find the cutest accessories for the new school year. Since this is my last semester, I'm trying to use up all of the supplies I've accumulated over the past few years, instead of buying new stuff. But if I were shopping for some new supplies, these are some pretties I'd add to my cart:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What office pretties are your favorite? Have a great day, y'all!
 
Miss Southern Prep

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these! I am with Rachael, Le Pens are my favorite too!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. office supplies are supper addictive..I have to practice major self control!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!