Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Little Things I Love

Today, I thought I'd share some of the little things that I love:
 
Personalized Stationery
I love sending snail mail, and of course, I monogram everything.
 
Starbucks
I switch drinks every season, but I've been on a tea kick lately. I get an Iced Venti 2-Splenda Black Tea.
 
David Yurman bracelets
I love my bracelets so much and wear them every day. I got each one for a special occasion, and every time I put them on or take them off, I think about when I received each one.
 
Fresh flowers
Peonies are my favorite! Fresh flowers are so cheery--I love having them in my room.
 
Diet Coke
This is a daily necessity. No explanation necessary.
 
The Real Housewives
I love all of the Housewives, with the exception of Miami. Tuning into mindless, catty TV is the best.
 
What are some little things you love? Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6


5 comments:

  1. I love all of these things as well! You just can't get any better then a personalized stationary and fresh flowers!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love fresh flowers and Yurman too! And of course personalized stationary!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those things as well! With the exception of Diet Coke. Did you catch the last episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta? So. Much. Drama. It was so hilarious haha
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peonies and Yurman in the same blogpost?! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!