Thursday, January 9, 2014

Gingham Style

One of my favorite prints has been and always will be gingham. I love, love, love gingham, especially in decor. Pinterest has intensified my obsession with gingham, because it's shown me so many ways it can be used: outdoor spaces, wallpaper, dishes, man caves, and even dining room chairs. Here are my top picks:


You can bet I pinned the how-to for these walls, via Southern Living.


Gingham for the man cave


 
Do you adore gingham as much as me? Have a great day, y'all!
 
Miss Southern Prep 

7 comments:

  1. I like gingham too. Some people consider it old fashioned, but I think it's just right for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gingham it is such a classic print!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore gingham both in the home and in my wardrobe. Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Other than stripes...NOTHING beats gingham! A classic through and through! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love gingham! It's one of my favorite patterns, though I have yet to incorporate it into my home.

    Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gingham is one of my favorite patterns- such a classic! I'm used to seeing it in casual settings, but I love the way it's incorporated with that china!

    {Chelsea}

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has always been one of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!