Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Emily Thorne's Beach Cottage

I told y'all that I've become obsessed with Revenge, and Emily Thorne's beach cottage is no different. Her Hamptons cottage has a shabby chic feel that's feminine, yet perfect for the beach. I love the huge porch and the large glass doors that she usually leaves open.
 


Love her ceilings!

I love her glass door cabinets and the breakfast island.


Her fireplace is gorgeous and really stands out against all of the light shades and white.

Her bedroom is so feminine and shabby chic.


 
Do you love Emily's house as much as me? Have a great day, y'all!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*All photos courtesy of Hooked on Houses

5 comments:

  1. My bestie loves Revenge, although I haven't really gotten into it, I've seen it enough to agree w/ you that she has the perfect beach house!! Right now I am obsessed w/ Olivia Pope's interior design/decorations and wardrobe. Abby's too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous! Love it!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never seen the show--although one of my friends was on it for a while. HOWEVER the space looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that show! It is a nail bitter and all the houses are beautiful!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This "cottage" is to die for!

    xoxo
    mQs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!