Monday, January 6, 2014

Currently Obsessed

There are a few things I've been obsessed with lately, that I just have to share: 

Revenge
I just started this on Netflix, and I am OBSESSED. Obsessed as in I watched five episodes yesterday....
 
Courtney Kerr's hair
I never watched Most Eligible Dallas, but I've been watching Courtney Loves Dallas, and I am in love with Courtney's hair. I want her top bun, her fabulous loose curls, and the height of her hair.
 
Mini Goldendoodles
My family has a goldendoodle and a labradoodle, but I am obsessed with mini goldendoodles. I'd love one of my own after graduation, but I'm not sure that I'm ready for that responsibility haha. Maybe in a couple of years.
 
 Trina Turk earrings
I had a $20 credit to RueLaLa that was expiring, so I ordered these gorgeous earrings for only $17! I almost love the little pouch they came in more than the earrings.
 
L'Oreal Infallible Blackbuster Eyeliner
I love this eyeliner. I had trouble finding the perfect eyeliner for my smoky eye, going-out look, but this is perfect! It's like a sharpie for your eyes. Even better, it's only $8 at Target!
 
What are you obsessed with this week? Hope y'all have a great Monday!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*Photos: Pinterest, Target

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I want to try that eyeliner! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an eyeliner I could actually use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am addicted to the show Revenge!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen Revenge, but my mother really likes it. I'll have to watch it with her sometime!
    Mini Goldendoodles are absolutely adorable!

    princessprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!